Nature-based Early Childhood Education Program
The Sprouts Program is a nature-based program available to all children ages 2.5 to 5 at two convenient locations in Unity or Belfast. Our caring, qualified teachers plan their curriculum around each child’s unique needs, interests and strengths. This program is in session Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
|Enrollment Options||Part Time
Mon, Wed, Fri
How to Register Your Child in the Sprouts Program
Step 1: Register for the Sprouts Program
Click here to request your child’s enrollment packet. Your Sprouts registration packet will be mailed to you with a self-addressed return envelope.
Step 2: Return your Completed Registration Paperwork
Please fill out all of the registration forms completely. Include your child’s up-to-date immunization record or an immunization exemption form. If you receive third party funding, please include a copy of your pay source with dates of service and eligibility. If you have any court documents you would like us to adhere to (i.e.: custody arrangements, visitation, etc.), or any additional medical or developmental evaluations you would like us to be aware of, please provide them as well. Return your paperwork as soon as it is complete. We will accept children in the order we receive completed registration packets as space allows.
In the likely event we have more children return packets than we have space, any families not immediately accepted will be added to a waitlist in the order we receive packets.
Documents & Resources
• Sprouts Family Handbook
• Gearing Up for Sprouts
• Immunization Requirements
• Change of Information Form
• Allergy Emergency Action Plan Form
• Asthma Emergency Action Plan Form
• Chronic Health Condition Emergency Action Plan Form
• Seizure Emergency Action Plan Form
• Immunization Exemption Form
• Maine's Child Care Subsidy Program
• Waldo Community Action Partner’s Transportation
• Broadreach Administrative Office Contact List
• Broadreach Agency Calendar
• National Association for the Education of Young Children
• Information about High/Scope Curriculum
CDS Referrals & CDS Workers:
• Contact Broadreach’s Special Services Coordinator, Shelly Wilbur (email@example.com) to make a referral for special education services.